Make contact data management manageable by enabling your recipients to self-register and update their contact information at any time
Contact data management is often challenging. How can you make sure your recipients aren’t missing vital communications without consuming significant time and resources? Especially when your organization is large or has heavy turnover?
Send Word Now’s Self-Registration Portal is a powerful tool that facilitates data entry by your recipients. They simply create a password and provide their contact information all from a single web address. The portal even allows them to choose message preferences and provide the contact points at which they wish to be reached. Most importantly, they can update their contact information at any time—or when instructed to do so.
Your Self-Registration Portal is just that—yours. It’s customizable to allow for branding, so your recipients are in a web environment that is familiar. We want to make contact data management easy while you focus on keeping your organization running smoothly.
What You Can Do
With Send Word Now's Self-Registration Portal you can:
- Reduce administrative work by allowing people to maintain their own contact data
- Ensure message recipient data is current and accurate
- Allow recipients to opt-in/opt-out of receiving non-critical alerts
- Enable your recipients to join alerting groups
- Provide input for the portal’s appearance
- Customize the views and fields visible
- Restrict portal access to authorized domains (as an added level of security)