Communicate faster and more effectively worldwide to maintain operations and keep stakeholders plugged in
Innovative Communication for Leading Edge Organizations
The technology industry has a lot of moving parts. Rapid innovation. Supply chains. International development. These place your company under intense pressure to safeguard the security of its information and physical facilities, all while ensuring business continuity and disaster recovery in the event of emergencies.
To meet your objectives, you must be able to communicate with a highly mobile workforce, as well as interact with partners spread around the world at a moment’s notice.
So how can you immediately notify management, employees, suppliers, consumers and other stakeholders during critical events? Or provide efficient, closed-loop communication on a consistent basis?
With Send Word Now, you can immediately notify message recipients through virtually any device. Plus get the feedback you need to mobilize and account for staff during urgent situations. You can also improve the speed and accuracy of non-emergency communications to further enhance your everyday operations.
When You Need Us
You can use Send Word Now for:
- Emergency Notification
- Manufacturing Delays & Supply Chain Disruptions
- Product Recalls
- IT Issues & Cybersecurity Threats
- Employee Safety Hazards
- Management & Response Team Mobilization
- Conference Calls & Urgent Meetings
- Customer & Routine Communications
What You Can Do
With Send Word Now you can:
- Rapidly create and send voice, text and email messages
- Receive and analyze feedback from message recipients
- Easily build custom message recipient groups
- Create time-saving predefined alerting scenarios
- Launch notifications from anywhere using a mobile app
- Convene conference calls with the touch of a button and no PIN codes
- Track all notification activities through online reports
- Seamlessly integrate with other business systems and databases
- Easily tailor the solution with optional features such as Desktop Alerting, IVR Designer, Incident Management Service (IMS), SWN Direct and more
How You’ll Benefit
- Enhanced readiness
- Faster response and recovery
- Improved routine communications
- Greater operational efficiency
- Better safety compliance